Monday, October 6, 2014

ridiculous

this little love muffin, yes, this very one pictured above, asked me the following today:
"mom, can i have a chocolate chip sandwich for lunch?"
which proves two things:
1. i am raising very smart children. 
2. although they obviously never listen to me because that request is just crazy talk.

meanwhile, i read this blog post today about qualities that teachers appreciate in parents. some good stuff, my fellow raisers of children. and let me tell you, since my own mother is a teacher who works insane hours every day not only teaching but grading and then responding to parents who need constant attention and feedback? she could use a few of these kinds of parents in her life. and i'm guessing so could all of the teachers in our school system. 

now get off your phone or computer and go make yourself a chocolate chip sandwich.

1 comment:

  1. I need a chocolate chip sandwich right now. with a chaser of wine.

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! This is where you talk back to me. :) Easy peasy: write your comment, then scroll down where it says "comment as" to identify yourself (if you want to just write your name click Name/URL or just click anonymous. xoxoxoxo