Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Rain or shine, snow or sleet, we deliver your mail!

i think this is awesome! two of my favorite letterpress companies,
eggpress :

and hello!lucky :
(both images from papercrave.com)
are starting a letter writing campaign for the month of april. here are the details!

We're each endeavoring to write 30 letters to 30 people in 30 days. And as it happens this project coincides with National Letter Writing Month. We hope you will join us! To that end we have created this special WRITEON Letter Writing Kit containing 4 letterpress printed cards - 2 from Egg Press and 2 from Hello!Lucky - and we are giving out a limited number of these kits for free. Each card will have instructions on the back that tell how each recipient can receive their own free kits. And on and on. We hope to see an ever-increasing web of connectedness and good feelings. 

(i just signed up to get my free letterpress cards! go here if you want to sign up too and get free cards to mail! who wants to join me in writing real letters on real paper with real stamps? who wants me to send them a letter? let me know in the comments and i'll write up to 30! (in the comments leave me your email so i can get your address if i don't have it already)

4 comments:

  1. Signed up for cards and....would love an SP letter. I will write one to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally doing this! And I love getting letters! =)
    chill.teach@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I just signed up for cards. I love getting "real" mail!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! This is where you talk back to me. :) Easy peasy: write your comment, then scroll down where it says "comment as" to identify yourself (if you want to just write your name click Name/URL or just click anonymous. xoxoxoxo